Thursday 27 May 2010

Visual Form Book

Hi Guys just started blogging so bear with me till I settle down.

Ok some facts - have been racing many years with experience of on course betting through my family and some work in the betting shops before the big guns took over.
My greatest love is National Hunt racing -and have been to most tracks over the years

You cannot bet at the races without a comprehensive form book that means find a recording system where you can take notes notes notes. Sounds a bit like hard work? then follow the tipsters because your not really interested in the sport.

Betfair is my Mecca for two good reasons - laying and the withdraw button! Full knowledge of how your doing is a must and I have to say any day where my bank + is exceeded I hit the withdraw button and if I pass on anything at all its that - Hit the withdraw Button.

So this blog is for those who are interested in form no matter what aspect.

If I have a penchant its horses for courses. I love the bigger punts on of all things Bumpers and Hunter Chasers where there is real money to be made at outrageous odds. Trainers for tracks and trainer/jockey combination all have to be recognised --- so from Day to day I will give a selection with the reasons why and would love to have that particular race to be part of any reply you may want to make -- want to build up a readership where its more information rather than guesswork

thats all the off the cuff stuff look forwards to any post or comment from you

Bob

No comments: