Wednesday 16 March 2011

Cheltenham - Wednesday (Ladies Day)

Hi all

I suffered from placeitis (Hurricane Fly apart) and todays racing is much more difficult. Bearing that in mind, I waded through the form all night and have come up with the following:

1.30 - the 4m Amateur Riders Hcap Chase - There are 2 in this that intesrest me Chicago Grey who acts on any ground, and PearlySteps who will go well but needs some rain.

2.05 Neptune Novices - Again, tyhere are 2 that caught my eye Oscars Well who needs some rain, and Minella Class who has performed well and consistently and gets the nod

2.40 Royal Sun Alliance - cracking 3 mile Chase - my bet of the day runs in this and it's Time for Rupert who if running anywhere near form will take all the beating as I believe this is a future Gold Cup winner.

and machine gun style tipping:

3.20 Master Minded
4.00 Ballyhaunis
4.40 Tenor Nirvanais
5.15 Knight Pass - good bet!!

No comments: