Friday 18 March 2011

Just a thought on Cheltenham

That was a truly horrible Cheltenham for me can say it was the most expensive for years  you could have studied yourself silly and not clicked - have just seen the replay of the gold cup and its a stand out in terms of excitement and only one youngster had the legs of the wonderful old boys  hats off to Kauto Denman and the winner  and of course to Mr Nichols who really could not believe it any more than I could. Its more a sign of poor younger animals and rising stars are not in evidence on that showing. Well Done Martin  on your fantastic result in the last. My Notebook says (as far as can read back - you have won on this race 5 times in the last 7 years -bloody amazing 
 I has won it twice in the same period - beating your animal both occasions with your placed  once and fallen once - smile you swine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Bob and I concur with it being a difficult Cheltenham. I've had a thought - I realise you and your family are going through a rough trot - howabout we sponsor a race at a nearby track to you - get some smiles back! Let me know what you think and wheels will be set in motion. - your good friend Martin

P.S Pass on my hopes and prayers please