Friday 18 March 2011

A few thoughts

Cheltenham seems to be a bookies dream.....Mick Fitz said the other night that he did not understand why people saved up for months to back on the most difficult races of the year! I agree and never back big here......
Triumph HurdleWInner beat Granduet by 15l at Chel in November, but I do have the latter down as having an easy win at Ascot in January when he never came off teh bridle so there may be mileage there. On Balance I have put my dosh on Unaccompanied, I cant see any other Weld runners at Chel, and he runs a flat yard........so they must think a lot of him.....
County Hurdle I wont be backing but like Alaivian would seem to have the form, I do have a note for Get me out of Here who showed early season promise
Albert Bartlett Gagewell Flyer looks like an improver but it must be noted that it didnt perform last time out at Chel......
Gold Cup what a race.......I can't improve on what Bob has already said.......I would love one of the big 3 to win but think we may have a suprise and my money is on Midnight Run

No comments: