Tuesday 22 March 2011

Questions about VFB

Morning guys, I've been away for a few days in Bristol on Family matters so haven't had any time to look through the cards, so for my first post i thought I'd pick your collective brains.

How do you sort your columns, do you use the pre-packed auto option or have you set your own variables and if so what are they, a screen shot would be nice. I've had the software for 6 weeks now and don't seem to be doing to well with it, i've hit the bar a few times, as i look for longer priced animals to back win and place via Betfair and its been the usual story of coming 4th or 5th.

Any advice you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated as I'd like to get the most out of the software I possibly can.

Regards

Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt, when it comes to the columns it's more a personal choice, however, Bob has different columns for different types of races and he is your best bet. He'll get back to you as soon as things settle down with his family.

Unknown said...

Hi Matt
will be very pleased to have a session on how we use the book now that am back - I do use different settings per race type and will try and go through all of them with screen shots - along with how i use the analyser to pick winners sty with it its fun and very profitable
speak soon
Bob