Tuesday 31 May 2011

Dancing with light bumper 8.50 Ffoss Lass

Well will leave the naps table to an impossible selection DANCING WITH LIGHT  un raced mare bred from Fantastic Light  and so far un-raced -  (She went to a point meeting for her first run) where she was a temperamental mare dumping her jockey at the start - she is a well bred filly who Evans bought despite the antics,  which is a good thing, and has put up Dennis O'regan  of his two runners in this race. 
 currently 66/1 will blow the table out of the water and result in guys tearing their hair and form book smashing computers and singing Welsh under the table till nursey brings the meds  


Do I think she will win? of course I do though i must say some have a chance including most of the field - but  Mr Mccoy on High Storm might play a hand -


 This will be my last long shot (impossible winning nap for the month and for a while) - as an experiment it was hopeless fun and can say that backing my selections gave me a profit of £12.37 for the month and have learned a great deal.
off out to the bowls club for a pint of old and filthy tonight  and my darling long suffering wife is taking me out for my 72nd birthday lunch  tomorrow - then its off to Epsom  thursday  for the Derby weekend - will try and get the stats up for the Oaks and Derby before I go !


Bob

No comments: