Saturday 22 January 2011

Ascot - Saturday

1.50 The Mares Hurdle - Caroles Legacy is in my opinion, the best mares only horse and is pretty good value at around 6/4 in this. She wouldn't really want it too heavy (although she has won on bottomless ground)

2.25 The VC Chase - Master Minded should win this, but at odds on I can't have it. There is little to choose between Somersby and Petit Robin. A couple of pennies on the latter for me just so that I have an interest.

3.30 I am already on the favourite Breedsbreeze. Is well ahead according to my ratings and just over 2/1 was value for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1.50 think that Caroles Legacy is the best chance in the race Martin but there are some decent enough animals coming through including Sparky May and the double trigger sired Gold Reef who is crying out for this distance in a fast run race and if there with a shout at the bend into the home stretch is well worthy