Saturday 8 January 2011

Bob strikes me as being a day for suprises........you need to look in your notes and find those mudlarks like Megastar!

Just got in and looked quickly at the RP the Boss tells me that the selections for Scoop6 this week are:

1. Maktu
2. Nicto de Beaucham
3. Kyleno Fairy
4. Feindish Flame
5. Bradford Boris / Works Title
6. Zazamix / Mille Chief

I think that there will be lots of interesting resultsand certainly no winners of Scoop6!

Not sure what I willbe wagering on this afternoon and will report back when I have sat and looked at the machine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a day for surprises indeed John - Synchronised did me a favour in the big race but only to save my stakes ! had a decent bet on Chance du Roy to make it a winning day over all but nap could not handle the ground at Chepstow and writing on the wall every time it tried to pick its feet up at the bottom bend.
looking at the naps table nothing did very well!