Tuesday 2 August 2011

So Many Distance races today and my three are in the marathons!



2.30 Catterick and a very open race good to firm ground like two in this race Drop the Hammer - because its run well this distance and ground and has Tudhope who I rate as a distance jockey and the other is Valentino Oyster -slight preference for the former but prob a dutched bet for me.


2.45 bath  Nap all on Laverre c/d winner who gets well in and loves the ground has won off this mark and cannot see anything that can improve past this top weight


Like the chances of Orbital Orchid very much in the 4.45 at Bath (firm ground) runs consistently above this mark lately and found the uphill finish at Chepstow beating her on her last two flat runs. Has beaten both The Composer and Court Princess off this mark. Nick Williams trained never had a runner here before the track will be like the M2 and she relishes fast ground has a couple of pounds well in 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm running the analyser on 2 machines - and don't expect anything positive for about 2 hours - once that is completed, I'll comment!

I have a COMPLETE database on sires - I have been commissioned to wtire an e-book which is provisionally titled 'Sire-lence the bookies'y lol

If you need ANY info on a sire, whatever it is, mail me