Monday 1 August 2011

Well Done Mark !

Naps table with Both Lays and back bets  takes a bit of getting used to and the first day shows it is a winner in my book I don't think it was explained very well (but also think he was having a secret grin at how he has devised it) -- lay you get just your stake back and dependant on its price (divided by the stake) the table will now show a POE which will win the contest if two layers are Joint Leaders at the end of the month  
With Lays your gonna have a hell of a strike rate! So you have to lay something short and get it beat to get into the table proper - John B took the bull by the horns and is top of table with a back bet --- clever don't you think ?
 Ok if you cant find a winner but hopeless if your going to put a nap in on a day as poor as today! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Bob, but if John B picks a loser tomorrow, and I decide to lay whatever - I suddenly join him! Great competition now, and I hope you did my Carlisle horses (the last 2 at least, cos the first one just flew in)

Unknown said...

I Think the table has been devised to stop a guy who picks a big winner sitting on it - lets face it a lay a day will give a magnificent total if they all get beaten -- anyone sitting for ages will be overhauled and wont sit if he or she sees such steady progress - so win naps and lays seems the canny way