Saturday 23 July 2011

My Main Bets today

 15:203:20 Newmarket300 Win NBSeal Rock 8Bet 365
"Seal Rock for me out of the 14 box only 8th last time but was he squeezed up or what? loves the track and ground has a real improver's profile and absolutely loves the track distance and ground with a real solid chance from this box."
 15:403:40 York250 EWMidnight Martini 21Bet 365
"Hoof It looks so good but Midnight Martini who put up a cracker against it and runs so well fresh is well over priced and must be placed "
 15:503:50 Ascot500 Win NAPThe Confessor 13Blue Square
"Candy trained for the Six too many partnership they have great faith today to show its last two running s all wrong Cathy Gannon takes the ride and she is in sparkling form ...Went to the Curragh with The Confessor no winner had ever come from below 20 and the Confessor was drawn 3! ) Still beat home all the rest of the English horses. I make this my nap today for my sins and expect a really good run"

No comments: