Saturday 9 July 2011

Scoop6 9th July

Good Morning.....

A quick review of my Scoop6 today just before I head out to join in the festivities of the last day of term......

2.05 York Masamati Winner!has all the credentials to win this competitive sprint. Good old Borderlescott will be favourite and I hope he wins but my head & stats point elsewhere..

2.40 York Tactician Winner!a motivator horse at teh top o the betting.......I'm on!

2.55 Newm Doc of the Bay why not?

3.15 York Green Destiny Winner!hampered at start last time out, ignore this stat and Pekan Star has competition

3.35 Newm Librabo looks under rated in the betting in this very competitive sprint I had also looked at Dream Ahead Winner!remember sprinters take turns to win and the distances between 1st and 7th is very often 2-3 lengths...

3.55 York .......who knows? Prince of Dance will be on my list its coming down teh weights and having won a listed race (albeit 2years ago) seems to hace some class......but at teh end of the day I think this race is a lottery!

Nap 5.55 Newm Spifer another Motivator Horse with Fallon on......... Second again..............sob!

Good Luck all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

as ever good luck with the scoop John today is a fantastic racing day and to be honest my bets have to be restricted to the four have put up have looked at your nap race and see Spifer heads the market (in a race that's not been won by the favvy in 10 years!) have selected Hong Kong Island who I think is a better handicapped animal against you. (if there is any money in the satchel after my races that is!)

Unknown said...

as ever good luck with the scoop John today is a fantastic racing day and to be honest my bets have to be restricted to the four have put up have looked at your nap race and see Spifer heads the market (in a race that's not been won by the favvy in 10 years!) have selected Hong Kong Island who I think is a better handicapped animal against you. (if there is any money in the satchel after my races that is!)

Unknown said...

well done for a brilliant set of animals John - close but no cigar unless you backed them up with win bets - canny lad hope you did
form stood out yesterday - certainly made some money myself and Vfb selections were top -well done haley - especially on OVERPOWERED, whose stable won this last season, hadn´t contested any big races but had some interesting form, especially his first start at York. Travelling strongly towards the rear, even though the gallop looked a fair one, it was far from certain he´d get home after those exertions, but he found quite a bit and won in the manner of a horse better than handicap grade. has to be in the analyser on that run