Saturday 9 April 2011

The National

Some nice pieces Bob, thanks. I am quite lucky in the National, having had numerous winners, but, it's all luck and not judgement :) That's exactly what the horses need today ... luck! Don't Push It will go well again in my opinion, although the weight puts me off. I agree with Bob that Backstage is a good Each Way bet. For a complete outsider, I am putting forwards In Compliance. This horse is an out and out 2 miler, 2 and a half miler, just the kind of horse I prefer in this marathon (remember Crisp Bob?).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks good for a while martin thought Mccoy was at his very best and put Dont Push It into the race at the right time but not to be - the winner was given a terrific ride. It slipped under my radar for sure but it fitted all the stats to a bloody Tee will write it up tomorrow as post race comments

Unknown said...

oh yes - look at the bloody sire - one of my analyser sires Presenting