Wednesday 20 April 2011

Narrowing the Field

Whilst my blog has been down these last few weeks i hope you guys have been taking advantage of Bens Blog – narrowing the Field
http://www.narrowing-the-field.com/   anyone who is interested in horse racing profit must have this guy on side
 I cannot agree with him on many points but I can say that using his notes in my analyser has made a profit for me this season.I dont endorse anything that I dont believe in nor do I make any kind of profit from linking our blogs 

 And now he turns his attention to the flat and the latest publication – free to all makes the case for May First time out trainers – for example and quoting from the text first time out entries –taken over the last 5 years

Sir Michael Stoute
Overall May 90+ day record
Wins/Runs Win S/R % LSP
38/133 29% -£8.91
Win and Place record – 77/133 58% S/R
It’s clear from the above that the Stoute May runners are an
over bet bunch but with a 29% S/R it pays to dig a little deeper.
All 90+ runners in only Group 3 events
Wins/Runs Win S/R % LSP
11/17 65% +£19.28
Win and Place record – 13/17 76% S/R
If we concentrate on his 90+ runners in only Group 3 events (so
basically runners just below the top levels) then we get a huge
improvement in the strike-rate and more importantly the LSP
tells us this is an angle we can profit from.

Setting your analyser to pick up horses for Stout rated 90+ and then seeing the statistics from the VFb for each race its entered gives the edge 

so go to Bens blog subscribe for Free and get the edge - you will make money

2 comments:

JohnB said...

Bob, fascinating why had I not subscribed before?

The Stoute data is hugely useful, I find analysis of the flat more difficult than NH, I suspect the reasons being that 2,3 & 4 yo are still growing and that form is not as consistant as it could be.

John

Unknown said...

to be honest John hes my kind of guy for the stats and has made me money with his insights into Nh racing and will be following his trends on the flat - trainer name Stout
analyser reads OR 90 rted deb (etc.)