Saturday 23 April 2011

The Whitbread

It's the finale of the jumps season today, and the highlight, as pointed out by Bob, is The Whitbread (now known as the Bet 365). I've looked through Bob's trends and I thank him once again for them. I decided to look at my own ratings and then see how my choice fits in with the aforementioned trends. I like Balthazar King - an inproving front running novice that jumps well. Gets in on an OR of 140 has not run over further than 3 miles and a furlong but stays well and could go in at a good price. Not my Nap though :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mate - am surprised your not going for Poker de Sivola in the bet 365 - pieces first time - had no race at ayr and you napped him there - looking at the nap you have put up for the bumper Thirty days out is prop one of your down the wire animals cos there are too many unknowns in it for me good luck mate