Monday 13 February 2012

Monday Racing at Wolverhampton - you have to be kidding!

WIFE:  "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND:  "Definitely not!"

WIFE:  "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND:  "Of course I do.."

WIFE:  "Then why wouldn't you remarry? "

HUSBAND:"Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE:"You would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND:(makes audible groan)

WIFE:"Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND:"Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE:"Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND:"Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE:"Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND:  "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE:"Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND:"That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE:"Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND:"No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE:"Would you take her golfing with you?

HUSBAND:"Yes, those are always good times."

WIFE:  "Would she use my clubs?

HUSBAND:  "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE:-- silence --

HUSBAND:  "shit."

2 comments:

Mark said...

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave.

As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin.

Three hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, "These guys have lost the plot!"

Unknown said...

excellent - even made my wife laugh -