Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday racing!

Will be on the timeform wall and continuing my parade observations+Inrunning bets with detailed PL. Hope you come over and put up your picks. Maybe we can also open chat window to share observations in the parade before the race and discuss it? I didnt see your chat window in facebook ( but have you on my friends list) when you were online? If you have other things to do today, fine, no problem, i just will look if you are there when racing is on. Otherwise I wish you a great sunday mate.

Cheers rade!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ben - hope that I will be on the wall today - its a strange old thing in that we have so many readers but none want to make comments or observations or postings - I get loads of Emails from people saying how well they have done from the selections and "to keep up the blog" but that's not the point(though very nice) I just would love to get back to more authors- that way (challenging each others selections) makes more sense to me