Wednesday 22 February 2012

Posts and future here on this great site!

Dear Bob and all others,

At the moment Im having an IT-project, where I work full time 10-12 hours a day for a space of 3 month from Monday to Friday and have little time, to watch live racing on afternoons and make anylasis or comment. Of course I wanna be back as soon as possible and switch my job to morning hours or late evening. I try to be there on the weekend, when racing is the best, but I like Thursday, Friday sometimes and Saturday and sometimes Sunday with nice Ireland meetings the most, as then the best animals race most of the time. After my project I have loads of money, to switch to part time job and invest a bit of money careful in racing and put more nergy into that, what I like more :)
Please continue posting tips Bob, I will watch the replay at night and give a comment im trying every evening late.

See ya guys and I guess at least I wont miss Cheltenham, best of Luck in producing 40/1 naps table winners.

But one soccer tip for tonight I think Bayern Munich 1.64 away in Basel is extremely way too low, I would be happy to get a 2.5 -3.0 on Win for them and would back them, but at these odds its really a joke and a def Value Lay you dont get often in soccer.

Lay Bayern Munich 1.64 BSP BOOM: 1:0 for Basel

Cheers rade!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You get on and do your work young man - racing is for us old un's that have the time - am sure your enjoying the workload! And thinking of what you will earn
will have more time than of late and will enjoy any comments you make - things are looking a lot better on the health front and feel a very lucky dad
As I put up my tips mainly for my own amusement (it does tend to make you think before you load on) I of course will continue - Cheltenham just around the corner!