Thursday 16 December 2010

12.50 Exeter

Morning Bob

The 12.50 Exeter is a nice little mares novice hurdle would like to hear your views on this one Bob. I am going to Nap one in this (I already know what it is and will edit this later when I review it). Don't take any heed of VFB's rating for Dun Sun Dee (it's rated an Irish point to point - badly!!! )

Edit: Quick analysis

Top of my ratings is Alan Kings Tsarinova the rating is for bumper form only, but I can see her doing well over hurdles. Naughty Naughty is interesting and I have this rated some 18lbs behind my selection (but for Hurdle form). The ground might well suit Silver Gypsy especially if the rain comes. I have this only 2lbs behind mine and obviously she has a chance, but at 9/4 not a value bet. I can see where Bob is coming from with his 'in-running' bet and good luck. My Nap is Kings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck with that one Martin decent price that's for sure by Alflora should stay on and king in great form