Thursday 30 December 2010

standing for the top 10 in the naps table Vfb

I Dont think I can remember such a close finish with two days racing to go - its anyone's race at this stage and to be honest Taunton is my voodoo track - though am publishing the top 10 places only the guys behind are not out of it at all 
 Looking through the Vfb does not install any confidence in me  but have to put one up and am probably going to Ireland for my winner good luck everyone (including myself !)

Standings December 2010
Tipster Wins Runs Strike LSP POE
roberttaylor03 2 6 33% +8.75 +145%
JohnB 6 11 54% +8.73 +79%
John 3 10 30% +7.50 +75%
SELECTTIPS 5 13 38% +5.83 +44%
PJC 1 1 100% +2.75 +275%
MichaelH 2 7 28% -0.42 -6%
diamondperth 0 2 0% -2.00 -100%
MartinL 0 3 0% -3.00 -100%
JohnC 5 23 21% -3.96 -17%
Cornalba 1 9 11% -4.00 -44%
MarkS 0 4 0% -4.00 -100% 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could've included the whole table so that you could see me way at the back. I have a BIG priced winner today me matey's ! LOLOL

Unknown said...

I could have done so Martin but as ever this is a polite blog and you are always capable of a long priced winner - just think what the blog and table will look like when someone outside the top ten grabs the 10 weeks subscription prize - Good luck today Pal with the top 10 inside the £10 ceiling the prize is up for grabs - quite a lot of new faces have joined in the last month and that can only be good

JohnB said...

Good luck to all....... I can safely say this is a day I would not be betting......finding a likely winner from this lot is impossible! I plumped for Dylan Ross at Down Royal but was too late (by Dataform Computer)to get on...so like Bob I may need to resort to Ireland where I have never had much success.....

JohnB said...

Now there's a luck escape!

JohnB said...

Three hours later and still not really any the wiser I have gone for CHILLY ROSE in the 2.25 at Taunton. Looks a good sort but has not run for 259 days. King's yard is just coming into form and the stats are good. In addition its one of those rare races where the system LAYSHS1 picks out every horse except Chilly Rose.

I have placed a nap but am not at all confident - I have not put any cash on it which would be the final curse!

Unknown said...

well have been watching the markets for a clue and have to say there is nothing to make me want to back let alone nap anything - am still interested in Sir Winston in the 4pm Taunton did a better mark than this last time but 4 seconds tempers any enthusiasm - and the 2miles race at Kempton 5.10(hate aw for form) but really do like Judgethemoment - not run for yonks but notes on its win here in a 2miles 4k and wins up to 31k with +15lbs well in top trainer here and ahern - so any money this may be mine

Unknown said...

well that was a disaster -Judgethemoment backed right down came out like a champion and faded like the spice girls from 1st to last
Onwards and upwards - one winning nap will win it and street fighter still to run in the 7.10 for John