Saturday 14 January 2012

HEY BIG SPENDER you beauty

SWINGING OFF THE BRIDLE PURE CLASS "that's enough shouting" (Editor). 
Big Spender really did  show his class today that was awesome - was swinging off the bridle all the way till asked to extend  text book ride from Jo Tizzard  ( i was screaming let it go let it go 5 from home) have piled enough money on such an obvious winner from half it makes me gulp now . For it to break the trends so well makes it all worth while  to follow a horse that has the dosage  class of this one and now a gentle BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm
 Bob

5 comments:

Mark said...

Hey Bob tell your editor that your entitled to shout about this one for as long as you want, A CLASS HORSE AND A CLASS RIDE. there you go, your enthusiasm is infectious and you've got me shouting now:-)

A Big Well done
Mark

Unknown said...

I have now got your Ambion Wood down as a progressive sort after that run - looked a big raw boned individual what I saw of him looks more of a chaser than a hurdler don't you think? though at Six it would be difficult to say it has time to grow - Has an action like a tractor and think he will jump a fence sooner or later the softer the better looks very ground dependant - Was not unhappy at all with my selection Jumps Road who was not given a hard time when beaten and will look for a race of similar conditions it looks like its ready to win if they get him home sound after this but again asd he travelled so well on heavy that's when I will be putting my betting boots on - thanks for the congrats on Hey big Spender and pleased you share my enjoyment of Trends for big races

Unknown said...

thanks Rade

Unknown said...

Mark - I tried posting this comment Re Ambion Wood on your blog but the word Verification is only "half showing" Mate

Mark said...

Hi Bob

Thanks for the heads up regarding the word verification on the blog. I do know that others have had problems on occasion commenting, but I'm not really sure what's causing the problem! I will investigate though.