Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday

1.50 Fairyhouse

Tranquill Sea 8.2 BSP is my candidate in this, showed a great performance on this track 2010 and also his last efforts except 2nd LTO were pretty good. LTo looked very good upthehill against a good horse in Apt Approach and even if I see the favourite here the strongest I can see this horse place in this race. I watched the two videofinishes of Tranquil Sea and Blazing Tempo in Clonmel on Soft Ground and i prefer my selection at these odds by far to the prices of Blazing Tempo.

1.20 Fairyhouse

Is Herself about 14.0 BSP is a nice price I think in this race, improved rapidly the two starts LTO and I think can go the up in class at a big price. Has decent sire and Jockey on Board. I watched the video finishes of Is herself About,Ceol Rua and Oscar Business and I think that my selection has a chance to place, also looks quite beautiful this horse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing much appeals at Fairyhouse for me as a betting proposition Rade
The races you have put up look really tricky to me and we all love old Tranquil Sea - the favs usually do well in this race biggest price winner is around 8/1 and 4 favs and two second favs have prevailed the fact that they have booked Geraghty is a plus and the fact that top weights do so well! Blazing Tempo was my final selection having gone so well over hdles last time and receiving weight all round she has beaten the boys before so no qualms on that account -
am very much more keen on Dazzling Susie in the 1.20 based on what I saw at Punchestown last year bred from Stowaway is the highest-rated of the four runners who hold an off rating , (she has been dropped a few pounds for her lamentable effort lately but in each of them she looked wired) IF she looks more settled today will appreciate today's lower grade was outclassed in the Grade 1 last time when I think she was there for the run and to get the fizz out of her
Good luck
Bob

Unknown said...

Dazzling Susie making ground swinging of the bridle clipped heels and almost went down - worthy of another chance on that showing

BOOoooommmmm for the Girls in the 1.50 Blazing Tempo run was timed to the second - she will win some decent races full of running at the second last and pulled up without any sort of exertion showing after the race - impressive