Saturday 8 October 2011

How much?

Hi all

U have been tinkering around with some new strategies, studying a lot of video footage etc and feel that I in a position to try something out - just to see what IS possible IF we have value and the odds on our side. I have decided to ascertain what I can make (or lose) in a year, starting off with a £1000 bank. I will post the selections here on occassions, but will have accurate spreadsheets. I intend to use 2% of the bank for each selection at the beginning of the day on ALL selections for that day. The next day, the stakes will be 2% of the balanced bank and so forth,

I have made some preliminary calculations, and believe I can turn the £1000 into £36,000 (ninimum) in 52 weeks - and that will raise by a further 78,000.

I will NOT be trading anything. Mere backs and lays! (I have other software that i use during racing hours to trade, scalp etc).

I cannot post the selections on here everyday, because, as Bob is fully aware, I run a few highly succesful subscription services.

I will post today's backs and lays here shortly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck on that enterprise Martin its a decent enough trading strategy and will be hoping more for an update how its going.

Anonymous said...

I'll be posting todays selections in about 20 mins - jusr before racing