Sunday 9 October 2011

Some Fancies for today

After an up and down day yesterday, finished on an up which was good so though I would post some fancies for today.

I think Limerick is the place to be for favourites, some real strong contenders. Although short prices, i think they are worth the risk:

5.05 Lime - Loosen My Load (Nap) - On paper this is a two horse race. I fancy this one over West With the Wind. Had a very smooth win LTO, and a repeat performance should see this one in front.

3.05 Lime - Royal Reveille - Strong performace last time, another small field where i fancy this one too take it. Only concern would be the ground.

2.35 Goodwood - Seal Rock - Disapointing last 3 races, but looked a hot prospect earlier in the year winning its first 3 races. E/W punt on this one.

3.40 Goodwood - Impel - Came last on his debut race. Didn't look like a very convincing that day, but would be interested too see how this one performs with a drop to 6F. A friend of mine also fancies this one. So small win bet for me.

Curragh - I think it could be a good day for Jonny Murtagh. ETON RIFLES, DIMONA & WHAT A CHARM looking the best of the bunch.

Will be having a bet on the 2.15 - I Have a Dream 3/1 and 4:15 - English Summer 14/1 E/W

Thats my thoughts for the day before i go back to work.

Good Luck

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mate good post was with you on Seal Rock - well done on the place but in running managed a big get out of jail -- good luck with your nap its a good choice though have my reservations more about the track than the ground and have had a small bet on walsh mount Just Freinds who jumps well in the main and back from a layoff is the time to catch him - if they fancy his chances will be easy to lay off as think will try and make all
bob

fatalitylord said...

Well a mixed bag, disapointed with my NAP. VERY. Cost me my profit for the day. I'm also quite annoyed because didnt have time to check VFB, but looking back now, West Wind looked stronger. Especially on the "LAT" criteria which is what draws me in the most.

Impel grabbed the place money, had a bet on the place aswell luckily.

LAYSFH1 system highlighted the 2 joint favs 5.50 GDWD whcih i followed for a bit of recovery.

Not gonna bet without consulting the "Bible" from now on.

Unknown said...

the run of Fillionare was bloody impressive in your nap race and there is a lot more to come - watch out for the Channon yard for the fag end of the season he seems to be hitting form - this one has gone in my analyser was so impressed