Sunday 26 September 2010

Lays for Sunday....

Well, since my early posting I have been fed and watered, read the papers and perused the racing for today, again!

I have added one race at Clonmel to the lays at MR...

None look terribly easy today methinks, is it ever. Must not get over confident after yesterday.... how often does that happen!

In the 2.00 at MR I am laying the fave Rudanphast. Did somewhat deliberate as not much going against it and it does seem in form. However I have to go with what I am feeling about Skipper Robin and twisten-davies being on top form. So a small lay only on Rudanphast.

In the 2.35 Laying Play A Cord and Pool of Knowledge. Slightly worried Toto is out but do think there are one or two who can beat both of these. No so sure the weight rise for Play a Cord will go in its favour.

In the Clonmel 3.05 laying Stakers. I don't feel it has the stamina to beat the a couple of the others at least.

I also want to lay Red Birr in the 4.55 but is already drifting and unless it comes in again to less than 7 a no lay.
I am laying the fave purely because I think Classic Fly will beat it..... with the Champion on Diaco I shall be playing small ....

So a slightly cautious laying day and if things change between now and then as far as significant non runners etc I usually leave....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for this lass -- followed you for small stake lays yesterday and getting the hang of your thinking -- good luck today

thisgirllikeslaying said...

Stakers in the Clon 3.05 is drifting and if it doesn't come in below 7 I shall leave.

thisgirllikeslaying said...

Managed to get 6.0 on Stakers in the 3.05....

thisgirllikeslaying said...

I am going to quit while ahead.

In the 4.55 Red Birr now a Non Runner and don't want to Lay McCoy at 5+ even though I think Diaco is still going to lose.

Unknown said...

well Diaco won and beat my fly by a nose --- such is life!

thisgirllikeslaying said...

Hi Bob, hope the damage wasn't too bad your end. What a close race that was. Very glad I left it in the end...

They are the sort's of finishes I hate with Mc Coy on board.