Monday 27 September 2010

my selection for today guys

4.20 Decent Race at Ffos Las and am sweet on the chances of Rugell(arg)  in this 1m6f race – was at 20/1 this morning and already into 9s – it runs its best race this time of the year – is from a fairly  unfashionable yard in Cox who has had 2 runners here with nil wins  and jockey hasn’t won round here from 8 rides . It runs off 83 today and that’s well within its range having been neck beaten by two very good animals who dead heated on
 28 august 2008 at Newmarket in a grade 3 over 1m7flngs - Merchant of Dubai who beat him that day has won 2 and 2nd twice since that race.
 Used to be with Henry Cecil who had a big sell out when he wasn’t doing so well last backend.

 Grade 2 winner in South America, put up a much-improved effort on what was his third English start and first at this distance. He looks like he is getting acclimatised now and hung in there, only going down by half a length to hint that he can find the winner's circle before long.

 If the money keeps coming I will not be getting off him. Hhave him note booked as a winner in waiting – has a good top speed ran a decent race from the front at Kempton last time getting collared in the last furlong and lost two places back to 4th – thats not his ground  today wil strip fitter and has ben in the yard long enough to know that when there is money for a Cox horse you have to sit up and take notice
 Bob


 Led all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy never going to be caught thats the one i blogged that's the one i napped in Vfb Forum thats the one for me and get in there my beauty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT call my friend - was cheering it home with you, I owew you a few quid (or is it the other way round) - who cares, we'll have a damned good drink when we meet lol

Unknown said...

thanks Martin - nice win for me and you too - great you owe me nothing but Alcohol !

Anonymous said...

The competition isn't over until the end of play on the 30th - bear that in mind my friend :)
As for alcohol - I'm pretty sure you owe me gallons of the stuff lol

Martin