Thursday 23 September 2010

Wolverhampton - Thursday evening!

I decided to work backwards today, and concentrate on the evenings racing first. Bob will testify to my strange logic, although there is method in this madness! I am forever preaching taht one should NEVER look at forecast prices, but, I always get a little tempted. That said, I only ever look at the Betfair price nowadays - so i can be forgiven lol Anyway, my "logic" at working backwards is simple - there are no 'settled' markets for this evenings races at 08.00!! Anyway, I have waffled on again, therefore, i'll get to the point (eventually I hear you all saying) - Mark Johnston has something like a 15% strike rate at this allweather course - this raises to over 23% with his 2 year olds - and a tad higher in maidens. He has two in such races tonight, Vetvey (6.00) and one I really like in the 6.30 - Karate

No comments: