Thursday 16 September 2010

Good morning Bob, all.

A pretty dire days' racing again, with Ayr, Pontefract, Listowel and Wolverhampton this evening.

2.50 Ayr - Mango Music was 2nd off this mark l.t,o and was beaten 2 and a half lengths. The 8th has gone on to win next time out and Mango has won off a 6lb higher mark. Well drawn in 18 this can go close.

3.55 Listowel - Willie Mullins saddles Dazzle Dancer in this 14 furlong handicap. Was a goodd second last time out, drawn very well and has a great chance - currently trading at just over 4/1.

4.00 Pontefract - Ardent won by an easy 4 lengths on her second run at Doncaster. Two have come out and won since and she has been rated 82 for that maiden win. She looks thrown in, however, I thought this was a good trading prospect late last night and I managed to get smalll bets on at 9/2, 4/1 and 7/2 - now trading at around 2s - I have already greened my book and it is now not a value bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad day! Mango did the biz at 7/2... Dazzling got beaten half a length....and I had traded Ardent....now the Ayr Gold Cup - great stats (and I've spent 3 hours studying the form)