Wednesday 22 September 2010

A quick hello...

Hello people, well a quick intro. Im 24 years old and always had a passing interest in racing but around 2 years ago I started to get into it seriously and am now hooked on the whole racing scene!. Slowly but surely I have learned to read form, tracks, riders etc and then deciding what horse takes my fancy. I certainly don't claim to be an expert but am happy enough with my performance.

I enjoy all spheres or racing but my preference would be for the flat, I like the AW stuff just as much as turf action.

As for my own personal betting style Im not too keen on very short priced horses unless they stand out like a beacon in a field. I also like to take insurance with e/w bets as hey Id rather get my stake back if I read a race slightly wrong and my horse comes in second or third, then lose it all!.

Anyway I hope to make a decent contribution to this great blog. See you around.

No comments: