Wednesday 22 September 2010

AW Kempton racing Wednesday evening

Hi guys for now I'll be mainly focussing on the AW so having a look at tonights Kempton card I have picked out three races the 6.50, 7.20 & 8.50.

6.50....
Quite a tricky fourteen runner field here for this one but the horse that I like is D'urberville ridden by Richard Hughes. D'urvberville's AW form of late has been very good (2,1,3,2) on the last four outings sandwiched in between that form was a poor run but on turf. Im expecting Hughes to take a positive ride on this one and be up towards the pace rather then leaving it late for a run.

Sheila's Bond would have been my main danger although the form is decent she hasn't proved as effective going right handed so hopefully that continues tonight!.


7.20...
I had narrowed this race down to two horses last night and when I looked this morning one had been taken out (Blitzed) so that leaves me with Gross Prophet as the selection here.

Now this may be a bit risky as although in very good heart the best recent runs have come on turf. The horse has won over this c&d in the past though and considering how well he has been running lately Im happy to take the chance will act just as well back on the AW, I also think the draw is another plus.

Sunley Spinalonga would be my main threat has been very consistant lately but I just think things could fall right for Gross Prophet here.


8.50...
Another trappy little race this but for the second time tonight Richard Hughes will be my go too man and his ride in this is Belgique. Raced mainly on turf but has a 100% record on the AW!!....(1 from 1) ok lets not get too excited by that stat...The last Sandown run was a tough race so Im going to forgive that and back to the AW hope the perfect strike rate continues!.

The horse that worries me is Wallis. 8f was probably too far and 6f could have been just too sharp so I think 7f will be the ideal trip for this one and did catch the eye lto...

No comments: