Tuesday 28 September 2010

My 2 Best Bets of the Day

Hi guys n girls, I will not be on the Timeform Radio Page much today, if at all.  I am doing a shift on the bar at my Bowling Club as we have a funeral on this afternoon.  Then I'm off to Portobello Indoor Bowling Centre for my 1st League Match of the new Indoor Season @ 6.15pm. 

My 2 best bets of the day both come @ Newbury :-

4.20 Dress Up - Good draw & Ryan Moore booked by Mr Kirk - means business and the money should be down.

6.00 Regal Park - Hughes on board for Jeremy Noseda, top weight so best horse in the race if not maybe the best handicapped. Improved for the step up to this trip lto so will stay. If it can handle the weight it should romp in.

Happy Punting
HMFC1965

2 comments:

Carole Jackson said...

oh oh they are both on my lay list - nervous now!! enjoy your day and see you soon

HMFC1965 said...

1-1 I'm ok with that Carole. Checked the results when I got home from the bowls and made +0.4 on level stakes and my winner won by a nose so feel lucky to be 1-1. As it was my shortie that won, I'm fairly sure we should both be happy with some profit. I'm assuming you laid more on the 2.4 shot than the 5.00 shot.