Tuesday 21 September 2010

Bob, me and VFB

Guys, I thought it worthy of mentioning that I have known Bob for 7 years, all down to the Visual Form Book. During this time, the old one (BOB!!! not me) has had more big priced winners than anyone I know, and I was in the Bookmaking industry for many years (odds compiler). Okay, he doesn't know as much as me lol nor is he as consistent and as good looking as me, BUT, his selections are always worth a second look. Between us I would say we've made a lot of money - and I have to thank the VFB for this too. Trust me, I've used them all, and for value and details, VFB is miles clear (and I include Raceform Interactive). We used to have a forum, but a certain person (oh! it was me) got into a massive row with some p**** and it was closed down.

I would really recommend the VFB - just give it a trial! It has all manner of ratings, not just form - I don't know the exact amount but it is a lot!!

No comments: