Saturday 25 September 2010

2.35 haydock 1m6f

Love these distance races  and love to punt the longshots who are age 6 or 7 who have had a layoff !
 for me a very tasty animal is Pippa Green at a very long priced 109s on betfair -- this animal needs a layoff and he has got it today - one of my fav sires for 1m4f + is Montjeu -- (yep I know I am repeating myself) This is what I hopefully call my "Fun Bet"

here are my notebook comments this animal "not a horse you can run run run needs a break won from Harry tricker 91007  52 dsr dettori giving harry tricker 3lbs 
 won ascot 270708 form 06 1m4f drawn blue 6 handicap mark of 94 had won a soft ground 1m3f class 2  off a mark of 90" 


Today with a break of 707 days is of a mark of 90 again which makes him 2lbs well in and young Mr Desilva takes a tasty 7lbs off its back and though the layoff is really horrible for the win this is an amazing 29s for the place 


 fun bet or what? 

No comments: