Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tuesday

Morning everyone...

Not too much for me today but still enough to ponder over.

Firstly I have a place bet in the 2.10 at Brighton- Johnny Hancocks.

In the Brighton 5.05 Make My Dream as a trade bet.

As for Lay bets today a few. A cautious day I feel.

In the Sedge 3.35 Russian War and Clarach. Pluses and minuses for both. Not sure Russian War is going in the right direction for me and of course has the 'Champion' on board. Clarach I feel is going in the right direction but I am not so sure about its form overall.

Close it might be but am hoping something else will pip them both too it.

In the Sedge 4.10 Am Laying Jeu De Roseau. Obviously seems to be popular but I am not sure it can pull it out of the bag this time. A number of CD going against. Has to improve again.

In the Sedge 4.45 Rebel Hunter. Shall watch the price on this. AP on again. Seems the form horse but I feel there are a number that could pull it out of the bag at the last moment.
Especially Ballabrook. So laying Rebel Hunter if the price is right.

In the Sedge 5.45 No the easiest of races. A close one again and am laying Desert Soul and Chestnut Ben. Both got pro's and con's for and against.
Desert Soul I feel hasn't won yet and Chestnut Ben has. Yet more squiggles in my case against CB....

Again laying them both as I feel something else will come through in the end and pip them both.

So, not the best day and certainly laying double in some races slightly risky, watching the prices and cautious lays.

Happy Punting Folks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Desert Soul the winner tried its best to make sure your lay was good in the sedgers race -- I know cos I bet it to lose too! its tail was spinning like a helicopter blade
Bob