Wednesday 22 September 2010

Wednesday

Hello guys and girls, some of you will know me as ' thisgirllikeslaying' and others as fillychick96......

I have finally managed to connect and start blogging! It has taken a day to get google to recognise my email address!

Anyway, back to business...I am a layer and have been so for some considerable time. I originally started to back horses but did not like the losing runs so switched to laying, thankfully no more losing runs.

I have always been lucky to be in profit. Yes there are lays that romp home unexpectedly but thankfully the damage isn't dire.

I never risk more than 1% of my betting banks so I think that is why I have never got myself into a situation where my banks are at risk.

As for today....Only Perth on the jumps card. I usually wait until 5-20 mins before a race to place my bet. There isn't looking like much to lay so far...shall come back or post on face book if there is...

An other early bet otherwise, Redcar 5.40 Bedloe's Island to Place.

The reason for my posting so late usually with the lays and sometimes missing the price is that I wait for ground changes, horse and jockey changes and horses playing up before the start....

Cautious annie me sometimes to my detriment. Sometimes miss the lay and price completely!

Anyway, have a good day and happy punting....


No comments: