Tuesday 20 December 2011

Antepost!

Im thinking about two Antepost bets for the Cheltenham Festival and would like to know what you think about these horses?

The first one is Galaxy Rock in one of the 3m+ Chases on the Festival, this horse impressed me in a Cheltenham Chase with Carruthers making a strong pace and the form worked out really well in that race, Carruther went on to win Hennessy Gold Cup and West End Rocker went on to win the Beechers Chase...
Galaxy Rock looked to won easily this race and has plenty of Stamina.

The other horse that impressed me is Poungach for 2m6+ events in Cheltenham, the way he cruised in the last furlongs in the Sandown race, was quite impressive to me.

Any ideas?

I will come later or tommorow, go playing soccer now.

Cheers rade!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't take ante post betting very seriously Rade especially this early! when you realize a horse can kick itself coming out of the horse box on the day of the race - backing anything this early for march is in my book doomed already

Anonymous said...

Galaxy Rock is entered in the Welsh Grand National 27th December...

Benhorseracing said...

Im gonna bet on him if Odds are decent.