Saturday 3 December 2011

Notes today!

2.30 Sandown HH1

Very progressive types in this finishing in the first three, but I still have to make a note on Edgardo Sol, he travelled well actually and made a mistake at the second last, coming between two horses and lost at this crucial point acceleration pretty heavily, I think next time out could be well worth a bet, did actually race nicely and the horse flatened a bit out after that and the jockey didnt push completely out as the first three had in short time 4 lenghts advantage after the mistake.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

agree on most of what you write here rade but was jumping to its left a lot of the way and should be watched for that way round and may be carrying a tad too much this way round - would fancy him again back at chelters

Anonymous said...

was my Nap, let me down in my super Heinz but think it would have won without that error.