Thursday 17 November 2011

Another day, I want some dollars !!

Apart from my lays, a lot of my back bets are getting beaten at the moment. It's partly my fault as I have a saying, "don't bet when wet"! Still, things will be right back on track today and I am so confident, I signed a contract with a major publishing company yesterday and thereby took on more work. What the hell - all of my subscription based are on the whole automated (I do look at the qualifiers and make an educated decision). The new contract is going to be time-consuming, I'll be stopping my trading for a few months, but I guess I need a rest from staring at untold monitors and software.

It'll mean less postings on here for a while, but all of mine lose anyway so that's a good thing. A couple of sites worth considering, well, one actually - www.fromthestables.com is a subscription based site where they have the opinions of some 15 top trainers. Plenty of winners and their verdicts on their horses are worth putting in your notebook.

I actually 'retired' a few years back and yet I am working 18 hour days again. Fortunately it's all for me - greedy bast***

I might mention my services on here but please don't think that I am plugging them. I don't offer discounts and they are all full. I love horse racing with a passion and it's great being able to do it for a living. From bookmaker to trading to odds compiling - I enjoyed it all and now, when i really 'ought to be taking things easy, I carry on regardless.

The VFB naps table is out of reach this month (both prizes), but I will be all guns blazing for the December prize. If I get time later I'll post ............. Happy Hunting

No comments: