Wednesday 16 November 2011

Technical question!

At the moment Im watching the replays from sportinglife and attheraces for my videoanalysis and its quite time consuming thing. I had the idea, that it would be useful to save the replays on my desk and then find a software or player that can play several videos simultaneously in small windows. If something like that is possible it would be very useful for videohorsestudy to see them racing simultaneously. But my technical knowledge is limited Im not even able to save the videos from the sportinglife player and attheracesplayer on my desk or it saves a swf file but I cannot play it. Anybody who knows how I can put my idea into reality, please give me some useful advice.

Regards,

Rade

1 comment:

Jack Sparrow said...

A swf file is a flash file, try this link and see if this helps
http://www.browsertools.net/SWF-Opener/swf-player.html