Wednesday 30 November 2011

Dataform delete races from Race Library

I wonder if its possible to delete races from the race library, because when I go into analysis of a runner and look into the race it ran and open it up in the race library it works well. The only problem I have is that there are then too many races there I would like to delete after Ive looked into it. Is that possible or does datafrom lack that feature? Would be very convenient, being able to choose freely to delete races.

Cheers rade!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rade (delete race from library) its one of the things that has been on the requested list of changes for ages - take a look at the agenda page
maybe a note to mark will jog this into being!

Benhorseracing said...

Okay, I will ask him, because its one of the things that you really need. Thanks Bob