Saturday 19 November 2011

My TRRS for the 2.45 Ascot 2m3f GrD Hrd is For Non Stop 25 BSP. 3.95 PSP

TRRS from 14/10/11 Cheltenham 2m4f

Is very high odds today as is 2 classes up, but this is just the scenario I wanna attack with my TRRS Selections. Has today 2m3f and has Fehily on Board. I can imagine that a place is possible, looking at the runners its highly unlikely to beat the fav Oscar Whisky though.

Another plus is that its on my Alderbrook Sire Shortlist which has a historical Strikerate of 28% and is created by a certain distance range, a good trainer and jockey and a certain days since ran range.

Small Place Boom!

Haydock 15.40 3m Hcp Chase

Have a punt on Crescent Island a qualifier on my my Presenting sire shortlist and a runner that is back to favoured track conditions at a nice price of 10. Beat the fav 71 length in Wetherby in February and like galloping bends and hard fences. Was entered LTO in a Class 1 Chase and Fell, today back to Class 2 level.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your animal is in with a shout - actually think the fav needs a run good luck mate - I have to say the pin hovers over the race - its a pretty poor turn out for the prize
have taken a small bet on King Of the night -BTL

Benhorseracing said...

My notes to King of the night,

31/10/11 Kempton 2m5f G HH2

- King of the Night despite Top Weight in a really true run race very fast looked an still an easy winner in the end with room for more. Very good performance under real race condtions. Looked still fresh and not ridden out by Ruby Walsh.