Friday 25 November 2011

Can you do me a favour?

 Hi Guys Can I ask for a volunteer (Martin would be good for this if your up for it mate) - but perhaps you can decide one of you will ?  To post a screen shot of  the Hennessey  for g/soft ground as I may be able to get onto the blog on Saturday morning but not onto my Vfb


 I would really appreciate the following headings 


 Trainer Course --- Dsr -CDG  -Goi- Imp -Dvo---Bds -Cfe -Cod-- Cgl - C- Cr - All 


if you would set to see the maximum for Cgl that would be even nicer of you.


Am of this morning by about 10.30 so will appreciate any feedback from you if you can
 Bob 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll post it this afternoon mate

Unknown said...

well your a star ! I am really hoping I can get it Saturday morning so don't panic!
cant thank you enough

cheers mate