Thursday 17 November 2011

Market Rasen 2.20

Its actually a very tight race and nothing to bet on really, but to me there are 2 horses that could have a good chance under todays race conditions.

My absolute favourite to soon win a Class 3 Chase is Mirage Dor, because raced in Carlisle and Ayr 2 really good races at a surging pace against very good animals and still had a really good finish in these races, looked calm during the race and when coming into gear can overtake many horses. Today its a again a tricky contest, as there are several animal on Class 3 winning level, but from my view its suited today, as there are sevral frontrunners,where I doubt that they will last. Is the savest option to me for a place in this race.

I see Babysitter is drifting like hell from 7.0 to 15.00 30 minutes before the off and I jumped on Win and place at 15 BSP and 4.6 PSP, the reason is this. Babysitter loves a fast pace and watching him first time visored in Market Rasen it got it even, if the animals werent that competetive the horse looked strong. Today is not visored but got Mc Coy back and I trust Mc Coy, that it can calm down this horse a bit, as when ridden smoothly and calmly this animal runs like a rocket, but has races aswell when it runs nervous and jumps to the left. In the VFB histore there is a Hurdle race in Class 1 when it got 2nd in spring 2010 in Sandown with a speed Rating of 135, so this horse can run if top preparation is made. Has its track and has its ground and is able to ran on strongly so these odds are too high for me.

Back Mirage Dore Win and place 6.4 -2.3
Back Babysitter Win and place 15-4.6

Edit: Both ran really stinkers, but it was a very wrong race to bet in actually.


Cheers rade!

No comments: