Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Blog

Hi all, On a day of awful racing, I thought I would take this opportinity to thank Bob for the FREE blog! Each and every author have their own ideas, which is superb, because that is how a race should be run. Bob spends a lot of his free time with this blog and i think he does an excellent job considering the anount of alcohol he consumes.

Bob is one of the good guys - he spensds hours making notes after virtual;ly ever race - they mihjt not be any use next time out but I can assure you the guy wins a lot nore than he loses, He hits the wuthdraw often - how many of us can say that? I don't know how old he is, I almost met him at Newbury once but I was busy in the loo, I WILL meet up with him, because even though I jbow a great feal it is bothing compared to our Bob! I am going to make a concerted effort to meet up with him soon - and nursey of course (she fancies me on the quiet lol). He is a good man and i want to spemd time with him comparing notes and remeniscing. Maybe he'll invite ne to one of his well earned houses, I hope so anyway.

He knows that i bet in huge amounts (compared to the majority), he knows that the Denman year won me enough to retire - thats good, but I want to praise our Bob - anyone who has anything to say about him should ask me first, he is a good man and a gentleman. Here' to Bob!


Hip Hip Hooray mate - and keep the blog going!!!

P.S I apologise for the typos - need yet another keyborad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a nice thing to say - I know you cant afford another keyboard -
Denman hm what a selective memory yes you did make it big that day and quite a few days before and yes its a good horse but too many times to the well (very similar to many times to the bar for some pundits) Hope your feeling better and stronger and can take the refusal to allow you anywhere near Nursey :>)
will have to get back and put up something special on the naps table to smash you and johnB out of the way as usual - be warned

Anonymous said...

We'll meet up for suire within the next 6 months, We'll have a good drink and talk about horses! You on for it mate? P.S My first bacj bt just won me a few quid :)