Thursday 18 November 2010

Thursday Lays etc

Always a busy day for me on a Thursday... today no exception...

I shall try and post as much as I can early and then as they come.

In no particular order...

MR 12.40 Lay Dear Sam Lost

Here 1.00 Frankalino to Lay No LAY now Lost

MR 1.10 Lay Rathcor Lost

MR 1.40 Lay Hollo Ladies Lost

Winc 1.50 Easter Legend to Lay Won (I left this)

Here 1.30 Lay Marino Prince Won

Here 2.00 A double Lay in Chilla Cilla Lost and Turn Up Lost

MR 2.40 Lay..... Peter Grimes ( I am leaving this now, tad high for me). Lost

Here 3.00 Lay... Moulin De La Croix ( No Lay for me now) Lost

Winc 3.20 Lay Inside Dealer Lost.....phew

Winc 3.50 Lay Switched off Won....... ( Managed to Trade most of it out so only a small loss)

So a pretty good day for me.

Up on the day which was the main thing.


TGLL


No comments: