Thursday 11 November 2010

Facebook - radio Timeform page BobT Chris Allen

 Hi All
have been chatting to  Chris Allen who has had his Identity hijacked - here is the conversation we had

i tryed to get into facebook as normal this morning and my password had been changed not sure yet how they got around my password as they would have no chance in guessing it as its lots of numbers and letters facebook are looking into it. when i set my knew account i found that a post on the timeform page that i had posted yesterday the name had been changed from chris allen to ramon peace i have also set up a knew e-mail account to be on the safe side i know a few people who this has happend to in the past few weeks.I think whoever is hacking in is getting into e-mail accounts then asking facebook to change passwords but im not sure facebook are getting back to me good luck today pal better get some sleep last night shift of the week tonight:)
Robert Taylor 11 November at 10:29
Thanks For the detail Chris - if you don't mind will put this up on the blog as a bit of a warning!
Chris Allen 11 November at 10:34 Report
i dont mind at all Robert i just hope facebook can delete the account i know its not my name on it any more but i dont like the idea of someone having my friends list plus dear photo's lucky for me there backed up on my pc

No comments: