Tuesday 9 November 2010

Tuesday Lays etc......

Today looks interesting. The ground I am wondering about and think some of the results could be unexpected.

A few lays, back to lays and ew....

Sedge 1.00 Laying... Catspan although odds a bit high for me right now. Lost

Sedge 1.30 Laying..... Bravello another one odds a bit high for me right now. Lost

Both these selections might make good back to lay.

Sedge 2.00 Dutching Cocoa Key (n/r) and Tyrone House. Won

Sedge 3.00 Laying Bale O'Shea Lost

Sedge 3.30 Laying Best Horse Lost

Ling 3.40 Laying Sagredo Lost

Sedge 4.00 Laying Accorion to Paddy. Lost


Exe 2.20 Watamu Bay to Win Won

Exe 3.50 Way Back When to Place unplaced


That's it today...let us hope it is a profitable day.... TGLL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a very dodgy day Marianne but I wish you well -= be careful though

Unknown said...

That was a cracking days results Marriane well called - not one solitary qualm in those races love it
another gin and tonic? pretty please?

thisgirllikeslaying said...

Hi Bob, I was careful and a couple of odds a bit high for me. Pleased they all lost though.

I could lay higher but just hate the loss if they win.