Sunday 28 November 2010

End of month Accounting Woe Bobt

OOouch was down 140 points on the month my worstest trading figure for 3 years - someone on the blog said was hitting the bar (apparently a football term rather than my old problem of hitting the bar floor).
I have lost the touch am doomed don't have a chance  give it up ---poor old soul has lost it etc etc.
have looked at the Naps table for comfort --- ohhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo am bottom and to make it even worse the Martin is at the top with only 2 (frost days) to go - even Folkstone will have to look again tomorrow.
 I blame it all on 

  1. writing this blog -
  2.  having my knee caps replaced. 
  3. losing my black flat hat.
  4. Strictly Come Dancing. (If that bloody Anne does not go tonight I will eat another hat.) 
Is there a light at the end of the tunnel that will not make my animals fall?  Not make it get beaten in a photo ? where have I gone wrong - easy really- haven't been backing winners - Had two nice ones yesterday but that's another story. Should have kept my mind on racing.

Lesson learned -
  •  Don't put  a lot of money in running on a horse cruising to the second last (it will always get brought down by tiring leaders) 
  • November horses that have run well fresh  in the past will only run fresh again if  I have discounted them as too old! 
  • Don't put up horses on Radio Timeform Facebook wall
  • Trends- Don't think you have found one to beat the statistics. 
  • When the Vfb says it has all the blues back it regardless of the price (if its not odds on)   
So having bared my soul - onwards and upwards  for December - The brilliant card for Fairyhouse abandoned today is to be re scheduled for Thursday
 Hope you, my happy reader have fared better this month - please form a queue to let me know

 Bob  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was saddened to read that my old mate had such a bad month, however, think of it positively; it can only get better !! I think I know where you are going wrong mate. Instead of watching Strictly come Prancing - study the horses !!

Martin

Carole Jackson said...

Ah Bob that's not good but you are very far from alone. I have been having an appalling month too and I think many others have. I have had the odd very good day but far more losing days. The lack of racing and only aw is a serious problem too. Still onwards and upwards and may the jumps return soon!

Unknown said...

It is dire Carole and on top of that Rolling Hills is down with more problems than a milkman in a snow drift - My Old Dad said never buy an animal that sleeps on its feet,especially if its in mid race.
At least the dogs are enjoying the snow and am getting to amble about a bit myself now running the new E type knees in
And of course am still able to look forwards to backing non runners (will call it a result because I need the money)
fingers crossed for Exeter tomorrow
Good luck you all weather punters!