Friday 19 November 2010

My other bet! see if it does ny better as a longshot naps selection? BobT

5.45 at Wolverhampton my money is on Bushy Dell it would be nice to get this one home - Cathy Gannon does not ride this track well but the horse is now below the Off h'cap mark and back to the track it won well at off 65 and is off 58 tonight hasn't been beaten far lately either too far or too short but has run right up to this mark.
My love of all Weather racing is well known and picking the winner in a class 5 even more dim and distant - am on at19s but will reach that figure by looks of but the 4.8 place looks a fair bet -- parading my ability to miss a cows ass with a baseball bat does not sit well but naps table has a way of making me wear the itchy cod piece


But after that am off to the olde armchair and away from the slings of outrageous fortune  


 Bobt

No comments: