Tuesday 9 November 2010

Vfb Naps table BobT 091110

there has to be a way of jumping back into the naps table and stop John B and Martin romping away with it
Yellow, orange stars, orange sleeves, yellow stars, dark blue and emerald green striped cap
 2.20 at Exeter and the dark horse for me is VICTORY PARADE  this is a very decent animal bred from our Vic and loves the ground he will get today - (Exeter always rides slower than predicted.) McCoy stays with it for its second chase attempt and that's all good in my book. last time was send off at 9/2 and was going well here on g/sft ground - jumping got better and better and starting to jump for fun. - till thes tack broke when close up. 
 this 5 horse race will be a thriller and am happy to take on Nichols and Co Watuma Bay has won under Fehily who is also a top jock in my book - but he does not ride Exeter well. Has beaten my selection over hdles at Ffos Lass but Victory parade bounced that run having put up a class run after a 550 dsr the time before - Vorama Two under Johnson (2nd fav currently) is out of Kayf Tara who I prefer on flatter tracks will stay forever but has no record of going fresh - Theophratus is a decent animal but not this class ran well at chepstow and only seems to go well with long layoff  - Plunket seems to get well behind in its races and well beaten in a lower grade at fontwell last time 


 So its Victory Parade for me - third favourite - either draw level with my two compardre's or have to find an even longer priced winner tomorrow


 BobT
 Result -- Bugger jumping like a bloody gazelle and fell when taking up the lead -- now have to go bigger tomorrow! :>(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Naps table (where i find myself top( is just a bit of fun. Good luck mate

Unknown said...

great pick Martin and seeing you posted it here and on Vfb took the 6.3 for the win - thank you very much! £11.50 in front of me and three naps in a row coming for you - your on fire!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bob - I have a new adapption mate

Unknown said...

closed the day having two photos against me two fallers in front and a two winners to get me back green and yummy - well done Martin - (cant wait for you to get a new Keyboard to see what your talking about!) :D

Anonymous said...

LOL I'll buy one tomorrow!!